Sunday 15 February 2015

Photo a Day 46


Another sunny day so a couple of the neon signs were fading away from the bright light. Then I spotted this one hidden in the entry way of Coast Capital. Deep in the shade and no reflections to deal with made it almost easy enough to use 'as is'. Rather than head straight home, I took the opportunity to get a couple of street scenes (thinking of new themes) and a mural at the Blue Frog. Nearly every time I pass by cars are blocking part of the wall and I've yet to remember to head over earlier in the morning. As luck would have it, as I approached the lone vehicle started up and left giving me an unfettered view. Normally, somebody pulls into park the second I turn my camera on. Once I process the photo I can use it on the blog. Yippee!

No comments: