Friday 1 February 2008

No Longer Lost About Lost

When Lost premiered I managed to watch for a grand total of fifteen minutes before my attention span wandered so I’ve been absolutely blank about any of the buzz or let downs associated with the show. After perusing the television listing for last evening, I decided to record the ‘Past, Present’ segment and the season premiere for later viewing. It was exceedingly brilliant to encapsulate three seasons into basically a 45 minute synopsis and discover I’m right up-to-date. Also, this way I’ve not wasted any time or energy in identifying with the cast or their problems, on or off the boob tube. This year’s premiere definitely caught my interest. Now, do I wait three years for another ¾ hour catch-up episode or record the program and wade through it sans ads?

No comments: