Friday 29 January 2010

Our New Senators

4095239142_6e3057d7c9

 

Unfortunately the new appointees to the Canadian senate did not have time for the facial photo-op, but chose to get down to business immediately!

 

 

I had high hopes of landing one of these positions.

I have spent the better part of a year learning to double talk, take all sides of a position, take naps at a moments notice, and follow the explicit directions of his Right Honourable Stephen Harper.

My oh my!

There goes the opportunity of a lifetime not to mention the benefits.

  • The grossly padded pension.
  • Cheap parliamentary cafeteria meals.
  • Living allowance.
  • Free first class flights.
  • No responsibility.
  • Minimal work time.

And the list goes on.

My resume must have gotten lost in the mail!!

Photo by Flickr user William Joyce used under Creative Commons

No comments: